HP Deskjet 460cb Mobile Driver and Software
(C8151A) HP Deskjet 460cb Mobile Printer | HP® DRIVERS and SOFTWARE
HP Deskjet 460 mobile printer, HP Lithium-ion battery, black print cartridge, tri-colour print cartridge, Starter CD with printer drivers, user documentation, compact power adapter
HP Deskjet 460cb Mobile Update Driver and Software Free for Windows, Macintosh/Mac OS. Free Driver and Software Download, Download and Install Printer for Operating System Windows, Mac OS, Firmware and Linux.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any Driver Deskjet 460cb Mobile Printer the according to your own model at home/office.
Deskjet 460cb Mobile Driver offers the option to print in a variety of media, ranging from plain paper, premium, until glossy.
Hewlett Packard Deskjet Product models:
HP Deskjet 460c
HP Deskjet 460cb
HP Deskjet 460wf
HP Deskjet 460wbt
Software and Drivers for Hewlett Packard Deskjet 460cb Mobile Printer series – Specifications Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh
This document outlines the Product Specifications for the HP Deskjet 460cb Mobile.
Black resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi rendered black text on inkjet paper.
Windows: 4800 x 1200 Optimized dpi**
Macintosh: High-Resolution Photo
**Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi colour printing on hp premium photo papers and 1200 x 1200 input dpi; will require a large amount of disk space and take longer to print.
Built-in printer driver features
Scaling technology, PhotoREt, 4800 x 1200 Optimized dpi**, Emulate LaserJet Margins, Symmetrical Margins, Print on both sides (Manually), Handout, Booklet, Tiling, Watermark*, Print from Last Page, HP Preview*, Print in Sepia*, Print in Grayscale, HP Digital Photography, Optimize for Photocopy or Fax, Ink Volume, Align Print Cartridges, Clean Print Cartridges, Calibrate Color.
Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
Recommended operating condition: 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F)
Storage temperature (long-term): 15 to 35°C (59° to 95°F)
Storage temperature limits (less than two weeks total): -20 to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
Relative humidity: 15 to 95% RH non-condensing (Recommended: 20 to 80% RH non-condensing)
Battery operating temperatures: Charging: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C); Using and storing: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
Noise levels: 58 dBA
HP Deskjet 460cb Printer Series PCL3 Add Printer Driver
Type: Microsoft Windows
Filename: DJ460_WinXP64_EN.exe (Download)
File Size: 9MB
This driver supports the HP Deskjet 460 series printer on Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the printer toolbox.
2 bytes bold font (Japanese, Korean, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified font) does not appear bold in the printout in a Microsoft Windows XP environment.
The print job was not deleted away after the user manually cancelled it from spooler.
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers
Type: Mac OS X
Filename: HP_Installer_DJ460_v9.7.dmg (Download)
File Size: 63MB
Due to the size of this download, HP recommends using a high-speed Internet connection to obtain the files.
This download includes the HP Deskjet driver, HP Printer Utility, and HP Photosmart Studio imaging software for Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5.
Printer Deskjet 460cb Mobile Setup
1. Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Choose View then Options in your Windows Explorer. Check that the settings “Show all files” and “display the full path in title bar” are enabled.
3. Double click the .exe file.
4. This will extract all components necessary for the “add printer” installation, onto your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the “add a printer” option on your computer.
6. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
7. When appropriate, use the “Have Disk” option, and start the installation by browsing to the sub-directory which contains the extracted components.
8. Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
Mac OS X:
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in the desired location.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, go to the directory where the file was saved and execute it.
Operating Systems for HP Deskjet 460 Mobile Printer series:
OS support by:
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.3
Mac OS X 10.4
Source from: https://support.hp.com