HP Deskjet 952c Full Driver and Software
(C6428B) HP Deskjet 952C Standard Inkjet Printer | HP® DRIVERS and SOFTWARE
HP Deskjet 952c Update Driver and Software Free for Windows, Macintosh/Mac OS. Free Driver and Software Download, Download and Install Printer for Operating System Windows, Mac OS, Firmware and Linux.
- Photo-quality printer that delivers outstanding print quality on everything from text on plain paper to images on photo paper.
- HP PhotoREt III printing technology. HP PhotoREt III combines smaller drop size and vibrant inks with improved fade resistance to produce fast, outstanding print quality in all modes and all media, including incredibly realistic photo images.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) capability. USB is a peripheral bus specification that provides Plug and Plays capability to computer peripherals. Printers that connect to a computer through USB are automatically configured as soon as they are attached, without the need to reconfigure the computer or restart.
- HP ColorSmart III technology. HP ColorSmart III allows the printer to automatically deliver sharper, clearer, more vivid output.
- 2400 dpi mode.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any Driver Deskjet 952c Printer the according to your own model at home/office, The following driver is compatible with any kinds of Printer HP Deskjet with additional functionality and features.
Deskjet 952c Driver offers the option to print in a variety of media, ranging from plain paper, premium, until glossy.
Hewlett Packard Deskjet Product models:
HP Deskjet 950c | C6428A
HP Deskjet 952c | C6428B
Software and Drivers for Hewlett Packard Deskjet 952c Printer series – Review and Specifications – Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh
This document outlines the Product Specifications for the HP Deskjet 9502.
Black text: 11 pages per minute (ppm) – 5.1 ppm – 4.4 ppm.
Mixed text with colour graphics: 8.5 ppm – 3.6 ppm – 2.5 ppm.
Full-page colour: 2.9 ppm – 0.6 ppm – 0.3 ppm.
Image 4×6: NA – 1.0 ppm – 0.5 ppm
Print quality and Resolution
Draft : 300 x 600 dpi
Normal: 600 x 600 dpi
Best: 600 x 600 dpi
Colour resolution (depends on paper type)
Draft : 300 x 600 dpi
Normal: PhotoREt III
Best: PhotoREt III or 2400 x 1200 dpi also available using photo paper
Print method: Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing
– Microsoft(R) Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 and Me
– Microsoft Windows 3.x and MS-DOS(R) applications (limited compatibility)
– Macintosh (with USB connection only)
Recommended Windows system requirements
– Windows 98 or better
– Pentium II processor, 450 MHz or better
– 128 MB RAM
– 500 MB free hard disk space
Centronics parallel, IEEE 1284-compliant with the 1284-B receptacle
Universal Serial Bus (Windows 98 and USB-connect Macintosh)
HP IEEE 1284-Compliant parallel interface cable: With one 1284-A connector for the computer port and one 1284-B connector for the printer port.
HP USB-Compliant interface cable: 2-meter length
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software/Driver
Type: Microsoft Windows
Filename: 990-enu-xp.exe (Download)
File Size: 7 MB
Manual Installation Instructions:
Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj950 before downloading the printer driver.
Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj950 folder.
Open the c:\dj950 folder and double-click the downloaded “exe” file.
Dialogue boxes indicating “Loading Files” and “Please Wait” will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
Click “Install Printer Software”
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named “952c”. Click on this item to activate this screen.
Follow the instructions on the installer screen.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the “Try to Locate Again” button to continue.
After the printer has finished installing there will be a screen requiring you to click “Done”
HP Deskjet Basic Feature Software/Driver
Type: Microsoft Windows
Filename: 990-enu-xpinfu.exe (Download)
File Size: 5 MB
Please note that with this driver version:
Status messaging and bi-directional communication are not available.
Ink level indication on the PC is not available.
HP Print Previewer is not available.
HP DeskJet Software – Mac OS X
Type: Apple Mac OS X
Filename: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg (Download)
File Size: 38 MB
This driver improves printer connection reliability and stability, as well as print speed and print output improvements. It supports Deskjet printers with USB connectors on the printer, as well as network printing for those models that support Network printing.
It is for use with Mac OS X v.10.1.5, v.10.2.x, v.10.3 and OS X v.10.4, although HP recommends that you update to the latest version of Mac OS X.
The downloadable file includes a driver installer, which also installs the newest Deskjet printer utility.
HP Inkjet Basic Driver – Mac OS X
Type: Apple Mac OS X
Filename: OSXHPInkjetinstallerB.dmg (Download)
File Size: 24 MB
This download package contains an updated HP Inkjet printer driver in new Universal Binary format. Full printing support for Mac OS X v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4 PPC and Intel processor Macs is included with this download.
Note: this v3.3 driver is built-in to Mac OS X v10.4 shipping with new Intel core processor Macs.
Printer Software and Drivers for HP Deskjet 952c Printer Setup
1. Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Choose View then Options in your Windows Explorer. Check that the settings “Show all files” and “display the full path in title bar” are enabled.
3. Double click the .exe file.
4. This will extract all components necessary for the “add printer” installation, onto your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the “add a printer” option on your computer.
6. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
7. When appropriate, use the “Have Disk” option, and start the installation by browsing to the sub-directory which contains the extracted components.
8. Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
Mac OS X:
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in the desired location.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, go to the directory where the file was saved and execute it.
Operating Systems for HP Deskjet 950 Printer series:
OS support by:
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.4
Mac OS X 10.1
Mac OS X 10.2
Mac OS X 10.3
Source from: https://support.hp.com