HP Easy Start Mac OS X
“HP DOWNLOAD”provide a download link for HP Easy Start Mac OS X publishing directly from HP Printer Series website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Easy Start for mac that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP Easy Start printer.
“HP Easy Start for mac OS X “ Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP Easy Start for Mac OS X
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.5
HP Easy Start Installation
Below are easy-to-follow instructions for downloading and installing your Mac printing solution.
- Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- Download the file to your hard drive.
- Expand the file by finding the directory where the file was saved. Double click on the file.
- To install the files, double click on the Installation program. Printer support files will be installed into their appropriate locations. hp LaserJet Utility will be installed in the hp LaserJet Folder. If installing under OS 10.1, files will be installed for both OS 10.1 and Classic (if installed).
- For Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2, identify the printer by running the DeskTop Printer Utility. Double click on the utility. Identify your connection type. Next, identify your printer on the connection and select the printer’s PPD name (If you can autosetup the device, please do so).
- Close the Desktop Printer Utility. Name your printer in the process.
- For Mac OS 10.1 and beyond, identify the printer by running the Print Center Utility. Double click on the utility. Select Add Printer. Select the appropriate Directory Service. Select you printer from the list displayed or enter the IP address and printer type. Click on Add to add printer.