HP ENVY 5020 All-in-one Full Review and Specifications
(M2U91B – Z4A69A) Product Specifications for the HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer – GLOBAL PRINTER Review and Specifications
– Includes 3-month HP Instant Ink trial to help save you money
– Wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet or PC helps you stay productive
– Copy, scan and print from one device to get more done
– Automatic double-sided printing helps save on paper
HP ENVY 5020 All-in-one Review and specifications for Windows and Macintosh, driver and software details to download and install printers on operating system drivers, Software, Basic drivers, firmware, Utility-Diagnostic Tools
global-driver.com will open your eyes to know the details of each driver ENVY 5020 All-in-one printer according to the model you want to work at home/office, our party only concludes the phrases people against the drivers The specific printer we will conclude below:
Reviews ENVY 5020 All-in-One offer the option to print in a variety of media, ranging from plain paper, premium, until glossy.
Hewlett Packard ENVY Product models:
HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer (M2U91B – Z4A69A)
HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer (M2U92B – Z4A70A)
HP ENVY 5034 All-in-One Printer (Z4A74A)
Your HP ENVY 5020 wireless All in one printer is an HP Instant Ink ready. Take advantage of cost-efficient and unique ink services. HP Instant Ink cartridges hold more ink than regular cartridges, allowing you to print photos and documents without replacing them as often as you normally would.
Register online, then your printer automatically changes the ink replacement when you need it. The service works on how many pages you print. Choose between 50, 100 or 300 monthly plan pages-unused pages roll into the next month. Do top up if you use more ink. 3 months HP Instant Ink Experiment is based on the 100 monthly plan page.
Printing on both sides automatically-duplex printing and copying helps you use up to 50% less paper, saving you time as well.
From different devices without needing a wired connection. Download the HP All-In-One remote printer app for iOS and Android, then connect your smartphone or tablet to the printer,
Unlimited prints, high-quality photos, crisp documents, and more with an HP ENVY 5020 printer. Scan in full colour for easy printing, archiving and emailing. Copy important documents without any hassle so you always get duplicate useless.
You don’t need to access the network to print, letting you become more productive and spontaneous. It’s easy to print photos and documents – great when you’ve got deadlines or need important articles.
A 5.5 cm touchscreen makes controlling the printer easy, and there is an Auto-scatter output tray to stop the falling pages to the floor.
Get affordable prints and increased flexibility. Set up, connect, and print directly from your smartphone, 1 and generate high-quality photos and everyday documents with low-priced ink cartridges. Print, scan and copy easily.
*Two-sided & printing Without Borders
*Active Ink Balance
*Ink: 65/65XL Series
*100-Sheet input tray, 25-sheet output Tray
*Features 100-400 pages per month
*Color/Black: 7/10 ppm
*Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
Review and Specifications Driver for Hewlett Packard ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer series
This document outlines the Product Review Specifications Driver for the HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One.
What’s included and accessories:
HP ENVY Photo 5020 All-in-One Printer; HP 64 Setup H Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridges (~230 pages); HP 64 Setup H Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridges (~145 pages); Ink Caution Flyer; Power Cord; Phone Cord; Setup card; Getting started guide; Media Pack; $30 prepaid card for HP Instant Ink.
Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Wireless capability: Yes
Copier settings: Black & white copies, colour copies, number of copies, 2-sided, paper type, size adjust, copying ID cards, brighter/darker.
Colour copy capability: Yes
Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi
Storage humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Storage temperature range (Celsius): -40 to 60 °C
Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit): -40 to 140 ºF
Environmental conditions: Save up to 50% paper with automatic two-sided printing. Western Europe: The proportion of recycled plastic in original HP 301 ink cartridges is up to 70%. CISMEA: The proportion of recycled plastic in original HP 122 ink cartridges is up to 70%. Convenient and free recycling of HP cartridges in 48 countries.
Modem: 56 Kb/s
Memory, standard: 256 MB DDR3 storage.
Memory, maximum: 256 MB DDR3 storage.
Mobile Printing Capability
Mobile printing services: Provides wireless direct and local WiFi connectivity, enabling users to print via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint or other mobile solutions; Mopria-certified; Supports printing on most smartphones and tablets with the following operating systems: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows 8, Windows RT.
Network protocols supported: TCP/IP.
Input capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Standard input capacity (cards): Up to 40 cards
Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10
Output capacity: Up to 25 sheets
Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
Media sizes supported (U.S. standard): Letter; Legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
Media sizes, custom (metric): 76.2 x 127 to 216 x 594 mm
Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard): 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 23.38 in
Media types: Plain paper; HP photo paper; HP Matte or Professional Matte Paper; HP Matte Presentation Paper; HP Brochure or Professional Paper Glossy; Other inkjet photo paper; Other inkjet papers dull; Other inkjet papers glossy; Plain paper; Light/recycled.
Media weight supported (metric): 64 to 90 g/m²
Media weight supported (U.S. standard): 17 to 22 lb
Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 445 x 564 x 128 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard): 17.5 x 22.2 x 5.03 in (with input and output tray/extension extended)
Weight (metric): 5.41 kg
Weight (U.S. standard): 11.92 lb
Number of print cartridges: 2: 1 black, 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow)
Replacement cartridges: N9K06AE HP 304 Black Original Advantage ink cartridge (approximately 120 pages); N9K05AE HP 304 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Advantage Ink Cartridge (approximately 100 pages); N9K08AE HP 304XL Black Original Advantage high-capacity ink cartridge (about 300 pages); N9K07AE HP 304XL Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Advantage High-Capacity Ink Cartridge (Approx. 300 pages).
Duplex printing: Automatic (default)
Print speed black (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
Print speed colour (ISO): Up to 7 ppm
Print resolution (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (when printing from a computer)
Maximum print area (metric): 215 x 355 mm
Maximum print area (U.S. standard): 8.5 x 14 in
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1250 pages
Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
* Safety: IEC 60950-1: 2005+ A1: 2009+ A2: 2013/EN 60950-1: 2006+ A11: 2009+ A1: 2010+ A12: 2011+ A2: 2013; IEC 62479: 2010/EN 62479: 2010; IEC 62311: 2007/EN 62311: 2008; Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU with CE marking (Europe); Further certifications according to the requirements of the respective country.
* Electromagnetic compatibility: CISPR 32:2012/EN 55032:2012 (Klasse B), CISPR24:2010/EN 55024:2010, EN 301 489-1 v2.1.1:2017, EN 301 489-17 v3.1.1:2017, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU mit CE-Kennzeichnung (Europa).
* Compliance with telecommunication standards (fax functionality): Telecommunications (Wireless): Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU with CE marking (Europe); EN 300 328 V2.1.1; EN 301 893 V 1.8.1 and V2.1.0 (Certificate number of the notified body: A104712); Other telecommunication certificates according to the requirements of the respective country.
Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Scan speed (normal): 3 ppm. (colour), 7 ppm (black and white)
Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Levels of grayscale: 256
Twain version: Version 2.1
Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 216 x 297 mm
Maximum flatbed scan size (U.S. standard): 8.5 x 11.69 in
Scan option (ADF): No
* Minimum system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer. Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
* Recommended system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer. Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
* Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (EI Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite); 1 GB hard drive; Internet access.
* Recommended Macintosh system requirements: Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite); 1 GB hard drive; Internet access
* Compatible network operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Win Server 2008 R2 and higher (via the command line installer), Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite)
Software and drivers for HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series
Microsoft Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
1. HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver
2. HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver
3. HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
4. HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
5. HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Mac OS X: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14
1. HP Smart for Mac OS
2. HP Easy Start
3. HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
Source from: https://support.hp.com