HP ENVY 5030 All-in-one Review and Specifications
(M2U92B – Z4A70A) HP ENVY 5030 Wireless All-in-One Printer – GLOBAL PRINTER Review and Specifications
– IPrint, scan and copy with fast speeds and keep tasks moving
– Save up to 70 per cent on ink (HP 304 inks) with HP Instant Ink and never run out of ink; ordered by your printer, delivered to your door; 3 months trial included
– Speed through multipage print jobs with automatic two-sided printing
– Get simple Wi-Fi setup in less than a minute and start printing fast
HP ENVY 5030 All-in-one Review and specifications for Windows and Macintosh, driver and software details to download and install printers on operating system drivers, Software, Basic drivers, firmware, Utility-Diagnostic Tools
global-driver.com will open your eyes to know the details of each driver ENVY 5030 All-in-one printer according to the model you want to work at home/office, our party only concludes the phrases people against the drivers The specific printer we will conclude below:
Reviews ENVY 5030 All-in-One offer the option to print in a variety of media, ranging from plain paper, premium, until glossy.
Hewlett Packard ENVY Product models:
HP ENVY 5020 All-in-One Printer (M2U91B – Z4A69A)
HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer (M2U92B – Z4A70A)
HP ENVY 5034 All-in-One Printer (Z4A74A)
The ENVY 5030 is compatible with HP’s Instant Ink Service. By signing up to Instant Ink you will be able to save up to 70% on ink and never run out. Ink is ordered by your printer and delivered to your door. A 3 months trial of the service is included with this printer.
Versatile All-in-One Printer, Scanner and Copier will make producing hard copies of documents light work. With a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (mono) and up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi (colour), the ENVY 5030 will produce high-quality prints every time. And with a print speed of up to 10 ppm (ISO mono, A4) and up to 7 ppm (ISO colour, A4), you’ll have your documents ready in no time.
With built-in Wi-Fi, you don’t need to use a USB cable to connect to your ENVY 5030 – simply connect the printer to your router wirelessly and you’ll be able to use it with a variety of devices, such as your PC or Android mobile phone. Print your documents, emails, photos and more on the go with HP ePrint or use AirPrint in the office to print from your iPad or iPhone.
You can use the handy touch screen display to easily scan, copy or print your documents. Additionally, the ENVY 5030’s paper tray can hold up to 100 pages
HP Instant Ink eligible printers that are connected to the internet send a message to HP when you need new cartridges and they’ll be shipped directly to you. Designed to ensure that you’re paying for the number of pages you print as opposed to the ink itself, it’ll help you get the most out of your printer.
For a monthly fee, you can enrol in the page plan of your choice (50, 100, 300 or 700 pages per month) and, regardless of what you print, including colour photos, HP will send you the ink you need all included in your monthly price plan. Unused pages can be rolled over to the next month up to double the limit of your chosen plan (for example, in the 50-page plan, up to 100 unused pages can roll into the next month, giving you a maximum of 150 pages for that month). You can also upgrade your plan at any time if you want more pages or cancel your plan online without penalty if you need to stop your subscription.
*Two-sided & printing Without Borders
*Active Ink Balance
*Ink: 65/65XL Series
*100-Sheet input tray, 25-sheet output Tray
*Features 100-400 pages per month
*Color/Black: 7/10 ppm
*Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
Review and Specifications Driver for Hewlett Packard ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer series
This document outlines the Product Review Specifications Driver for the HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One.
What’s included and accessories:
HP OfficeJet 5230 All-in-One Printer; HP 304 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages); HP 304 Tri-colour Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages); Ink flyer; Power cord.
Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (dual-band)
Wireless capability: Yes
Copier settings: Start black copy, start colour copy, number of copies, 2-sided, paper type, resize, ID card copy, lighter/darker
Colour copy capability: Yes
Copy resolution: 600 x 300 dpi
Storage humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Storage temperature range (Celsius): -40 to 60 °C
Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit): -40 to 140 ºF
Environmental conditions: Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing. Western Europe: Original HP 301 cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic. CISMEA: Original HP 122 cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic. Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 48 countries.
Modem: 56 kbps
Memory, standard: 256 MB DDR3L memory
Memory, maximum: 256 MB DDR3L memory
Mobile Printing Capability
Mobile printing services: Features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions; Mopria-certified. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 8, Windows RT.
Network protocols supported: TCP/IP.
Input capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Standard input capacity (cards): Up to 40 cards
Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10
Output capacity: Up to 25 sheets
Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
Media sizes supported (U.S. standard): Letter; Legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
Media sizes, custom (metric): 76.2 x 127 to 216 x 594 mm
Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard): 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 23.38 in
Media types: Plain paper; HP photo paper; HP Matte or Professional Matte Paper; HP Matte Presentation Paper; HP Brochure or Professional Paper Glossy; Other inkjet photo paper; Other inkjet papers dull; Other inkjet papers glossy; Plain paper; Light/recycled.
Media weight supported (metric): 64 to 90 g/m²
Media weight supported (U.S. standard): 17 to 22 lb
Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 445 x 564 x 128 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard): 17.5 x 22.2 x 5.03 in (with input and output tray/extension extended)
Weight (metric): 5.41 kg
Weight (U.S. standard): 11.93 lb
Number of print cartridges: 2: 1 black, 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow)
Replacement cartridges: N9K06AE HP 304 Black Original Advantage ink cartridge (approximately 120 pages); N9K05AE HP 304 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Advantage Ink Cartridge (approximately 100 pages); N9K08AE HP 304XL Black Original Advantage high-capacity ink cartridge (about 300 pages); N9K07AE HP 304XL Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Advantage High-Capacity Ink Cartridge (Approx. 300 pages).
Duplex printing: Automatic (default)
Print speed black (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
Print speed colour (ISO): Up to 7 ppm
Print resolution (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (when printing from a computer)
Maximum print area (metric): 215 x 355 mm
Maximum print area (U.S. standard): 8.5 x 14 in
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1250 pages
Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
* Safety: IEC 60950-1: 2005+ A1: 2009+ A2: 2013/EN 60950-1: 2006+ A11: 2009+ A1: 2010+ A12: 2011+ A2: 2013; IEC 62479: 2010/EN 62479: 2010; IEC 62311: 2007/EN 62311: 2008; Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU with CE marking (Europe); Further certifications according to the requirements of the respective country.
* Electromagnetic compatibility: CISPR 32:2012/EN 55032:2012 (Klasse B), CISPR24:2010/EN 55024:2010, EN 301 489-1 v2.1.1:2017, EN 301 489-17 v3.1.1:2017, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU mit CE-Kennzeichnung (Europa).
* Compliance with telecommunication standards (fax functionality): Telecommunications (Wireless): Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU with CE marking (Europe); EN 300 328 V2.1.1; EN 301 893 V 1.8.1 and V2.1.0 (Certificate number of the notified body: A104712); Other telecommunication certificates according to the requirements of the respective country.
Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Scan speed (normal): 3 ppm. (colour), 7 ppm (black and white)
Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Levels of grayscale: 256
Twain version: Version 2.1
Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 216 x 297 mm
Maximum flatbed scan size (U.S. standard): 8.5 x 11.69 in
Scan option (ADF): No
* Minimum system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer. Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
* Recommended system requirements for Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer. Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
* Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (EI Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite); 1 GB hard drive; Internet access.
* Recommended Macintosh system requirements: Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite); 1 GB hard drive; Internet access
* Compatible network operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Win Server 2008 R2 and higher (via the command line installer), Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite)
Software and drivers for HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series
Microsoft Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
1. HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver
2. HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver
3. HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
4. HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
5. HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Mac OS X: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14
1. HP Smart for Mac OS
2. HP Easy Start
3. HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
Source from: https://support.hp.com