HP Laserjet 1000 Driver & Software Free Download
HP Laserjet 1000 Driver if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
www.global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1000 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP Color LaserJet 1000 Drivers” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP LaserJet 1000 Host Based Driver – HP LaserJet 1000 Printer
This Driver is for use on Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP LaserJet 1000 Installation instructions
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj1000hb). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj1000hb).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.