HP LaserJet 1015 Based Driver
HP LaserJet 1015 Based Driver if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1015 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP LaserJet 1015 Basic Driver” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP LaserJet 1015 Host Based Driver – HP LaserJet 1015 Printer
This is a driver-only software solution intended for users who want a basic print driver to use with their HP device. This software installation can be used on PC’s which do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the Full Featured software solution.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 2000: Pentium(R) 166 MHz with 32 MB RAM
- Windows XP: 233 MHz with 64 MB RAM
- 150 MB free hard disk space for full software installation, including HP toolbox
- CD-ROM drive
- USB 2.0 port or dedicated IEEE 1284-B compliant bi-directional parallel port (both ports cannot be used concurrently)Cables
- 2-meter parallel cable, C2950A
- 3-meter parallel cable, C2951A
- USB cable, C6518A CPC
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP LaserJet 1015 Installation
Hewlett-Packard recommends that you install the printer software before connecting the printer to your computer with a parallel or USB cable.
If you connect the printer and the ‘New Hardware Found’ message appears on the computer screen and you have not installed the printer software, browse to this file on your computer (file must have previously been downloaded to your PC), click Next, and follow the instructions.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download.
- Select Save This Program to Disk.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj1010 series). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
A printer listing box will appear.
- Select Have Disk.
- In the Install from Disk window click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj1010 series).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.Alternatively, you may extract the drivers onto your computer without downloading the file.
- Select Download and Run the file to extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive.
- Select Unzip. Make a note of the default folder the files will be extracted into.
- Select OK when the file extraction completes.
- Close the Winzip window.
- Follow the instructions above for either a new printer install or updating the printer driver.