HP LaserJet 1600 Driver
HP LaserJet 1600 Driver if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1600 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP Color LaserJet 1600 Drivers” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Plug and Play Package – HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer
Use this software for first time USB installations only. Do NOT attach USB cable until prompted by the install program.
The HP Color LaserJet 1600 Plug and Play package provides the following:
- An install program to assist with installation of the print driver.
- Plug and Play installable HP Color LaserJet 1600 64-bit printer driver.
- Version 20110217. Version can be found by selecting the About button in the Basics tab of the printer driver.
Windows 8 support
Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP x64
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer Firmware Update Utility – HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer
This utility is for use on Mac OS X Operating systems.
The utility can be used with a USB connection. Be sure to use the firmware update utility that is specific to your printer model.
This update is recommended for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 Series that have a firmware version older than the one posted.
This utility updates the printer firmware version to the latest version.
The firmware version can be found on the Self-Test/Configuration Page which can be printed from the printer’s Reports menu.
Firmware Version 20120713 Fix:
Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
HP LaserJet 1600 Installation instructions
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click the Download only button and save this file.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
- A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
- Click Finish to complete software installation.
Mac OS X
Instructions for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 Series Flash Firmware Update using Mac OS X operating systems:
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
- The Firmware Update Utility can use a USB connection to the printer.
- The HP MFP printer must be on and in a READY state as shown by the LCD display on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- Depending on the processor speed of your Mac, the firmware update process may complete on the printer before the update status progress bar in the flash firmware update utility on the pc screen completes, this is normal.
- Once the update process has started, do not use your computer for any other activity until the process is complete.
- Inform others connected to the product, both network and USB, to refrain from using the printer during the update period.
- Do not power cycle the product or the computer until the firmware update process is complete.
- Download the flash firmware updater file from HP.com to the Mac desktop.
- Turn the printer off and then back on to clear main printer memory.
- Double click on the flash firmware update utility file. An HP firmware update window will open.
- Select the appropriate MFP in the dialog window. If you assigned a different name to the HP MFP, choose the name that represents the correct printer.
- Click on “Send Firmware” when ready to proceed.
- The progress bar will begin to move to the right indicating information being transferred.
- DO NOT power cycle the product or the computer during this process or the product may become unstable and or unusable without further attention from HP. The flash firmware update can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Please be patient.
- During the product flash firmware update, the display on the product control panel will display “Erasing – Programming – Complete – Hewlett-Packard – Ready – Initializing – Ready”. Once the download is finished the printer will be in the Ready state.
- At the conclusion of the firmware update, the dialog window will show a smiley face. Click on exit.10. The flash firmware update process is complete.If it is desired to verify the update, use the control panel reports menu under setup, to print a configuration report. The configuration report will show the current firmware revision in the Product information block.