HP LaserJet 2400 Driver & Software Free Download
HP LaserJet 2400 Driver publishing directly from HP Printer Series website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 2400 in the latest version, We provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP LaserJet 2400 Drivers and Software” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size:19.2 MB
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
- For detailed information on
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit)
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size:20.3 MB
This is the most current PostScript® emulation driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems; Level 2 and 3 emulations.
- For detailed information on
HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit)
This driver only solution provides DOT4 USB bi-directional communication functionality on Windows 8 and higher operating systems.
- Added support for HP LaserJet P3010 Series.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
HP LaserJet 2400 Series HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems
“This firmware version installs code signing verification functionality. Firmware signed by HP guarantees the integrity and authenticity of the code; meaning that the firmware was produced by HP (authenticity) and that the firmware has not been altered in any way (integrity). “
ATTENTION: Once this firmware has been applied to your printer or multifunction device it CANNOT BE DOWNGRADED to a previous version of Firmware.
BACKGROUND: It is important to note that Code Signing Verification functionality has been provided with this version of firmware and will be provided with all future versions of firmware, therefore, the ability to downgrade to a previous version of firmware no longer exists.
The Readme file provides specific installation instructions and other information you should know before you perform a firmware update for your HP LaserJet Series printer. Installation instructions are provided for Single and Multiple Printer Updates.
The HP Easy Firmware Upgrade utility provides the HP MFP firmware .rfu bundle and a user-friendly method to transfer the .rfu file to the MFP all contained in a self-extracting executable for the Windows operating systems.
When downloaded from www.hp.com, the compressed file will contain the HP Easy Firmware Upgrade utility combined with the firmware bundle in an executable file format and the readme file that is applicable for the product and firmware revision you are downloading.
The utility will use the current print path or connection of your selected printer. If it is connected via USB, the utility uses that path and if it is connected to the network, it will use the network path. The utility does not require the use of the Windows spooler (enabled by default).
Fixes or improvements for the following issues are provided by this firmware release: (Datecode: 20090624 08.113.0):
- The Russian localization incorrectly reports “Overheating” instead of “Warming Up”
- You may see a 49.4C02 error at power on when a user-defined media type is assigned to the 500-sheet input tray
- In rare cases, multiple email alerts may be sent from the printer
- You may see a 49.4C02 or 49.4C06 error with direct PDF printing
- Possible postscript errors with specific files
- You may see a 49 service error when printing from Acrobat Reader 8.1
- A security vulnerability, described in HP Security Bulletin HPSBPI02398 SSRT080166, is fixed in this release.
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP x64
HP LaserJet 2400 series installer
HP LaserJet 2400 series installer for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Mac OS X 10.9
HP LaserJet 2400 Installation
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the file that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj987). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj206).
- Click on the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
Below are easy-to-follow instructions for downloading and installing your Mac printing solution.
- Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- Download the file to your hard drive.
- Expand the file by finding the directory where the file was saved. Double click on the file.
- To install the files, double click on the Installation program. Printer support files will be installed into their appropriate locations. hp LaserJet Utility will be installed in the hp LaserJet Folder. If installing under OS 10.1, files will be installed for both OS 10.1 and Classic (if installed).
- For Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2, identify the printer by running the Desktop Printer Utility. Double click on the utility. Identify your connection type. Next, identify your printer on the connection and select the printer’s PPD name (If you can auto setup the device, please do so).
- Close the Desktop Printer Utility. Name your printer in the process.
- For Mac OS 10.1 and beyond, identify the printer by running the Print Center Utility. Double click on the utility. Select Add Printer. Select the appropriate Directory Service. Select your printer from the list displayed or enter the IP address and printer type. Click on Add to add printer.