HP LaserJet 3150 Drivers & Software Free Download
“HP DOWNLOAD”provide a download link for HP LaserJet 3150 Drivers publishing directly from HP Printer Series website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
global-driver.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 3150 in the latest version,We provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP LaserJet 3150 All-in-One Printer series” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP LaserJet 3150 Printer Driver
This is a Host-based printer driver.
- Original Drivers/Software
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP LaserJet 3150 Installation
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the file that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj987). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj206).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
Below are easy-to-follow instructions for downloading and installing your Mac printing solution.
- Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- Download the file to your hard drive.
- Expand the file by finding the directory where the file was saved. Double click on the file.
- To install the files, double click on the Installation program. Printer support files will be installed into their appropriate locations. hp LaserJet Utility will be installed in the hp LaserJet Folder. If installing under OS 10.1, files will be installed for both OS 10.1 and Classic (if installed).
- For Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2, identify the printer by running the DeskTop Printer Utility. Double click on the utility. Identify your connection type. Next, identify your printer on the connection and select the printer’s PPD name (If you can autosetup the device, please do so).
- Close the Desktop Printer Utility. Name your printer in the process.
- For Mac OS 10.1 and beyond, identify the printer by running the Print Center Utility. Double click on the utility. Select Add Printer. Select the appropriate Directory Service. Select you printer from the list displayed or enter the IP address and printer type. Click on Add to add printer.